12 - 15 October 2017
Living Word Durbanville: Cape Gate Decor Centre, Okavango Road, Brackenfell
09:00 - 22:00 Everyday (except Sunday)
FULL CONFERENCE PASS
Do you need a breakthrough from the living God? Do you find yourself thinking "I am so tired of my situation, I just need some help"?
When God speaks, the miraculous happens!
Living Word Durbanville will be hosting the Breakthrough Conference from the 12th to the 15th of October. This conference will be a way for you to receive a prophetic release over your life or difficult situation. We strongly believe that God has a way of breaking through difficult situations by only speaking hope and life into it. Come and allow God to speak into your situation. When God speaks, heaven and earth obeys - your breakthrough is in a prophetic word.
Conference Pass: R250 all inclusive
Single Session Pass: R50 per session
Thursday (the 12th) to Saturday (the 14th) is divided into 3 sessions a day.
The conference ends on Sunday with a single session in the morning.
The time frame for the first three days are as follows:
09:00 - 11:00 Worship & Session 1
11:00 - 12:00 Short break
12:00 - 14:00 Worship & Session 2
14:00 - 19:00 Afternoon break
19:00 - 22:00 Worship & Session 3
The Sunday session starts at 09:00 and ends when everyone has been ministered to.
Come and receive a prophetic word over your child's life!
Saturday morning will be a prophetic session dedicated to parents and children. Please note that this session will be as long as the other morning sessions. The parent must buy a ticket, but children come for free. Please note that the number of children attending must be stated when buying the ticket(s).
We have invited the following three powerful ministers who flow in the prophetic to preach at this conference:
1. Dr. Chuck Day
2. Henk Kleinschmidt
3. Danie Denysschen
They will minister alongside our own pastor, JC van Rooyen.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND?
Vision for this Conference:
We saw a vision of God breaking open new ground. The ground has become hardened, and only by a word of God can it break open in order for Him to sow seed into it. God wants to sow seed into your life so that you can bear fruit from that which He has imparted in you. The ground that He will sow into is the new ground that you are trusting God for. He is the only One, through the prophetic, that can break it open. When God speaks, Heaven and earth obeys and order in the spiritual realm is restored. This conference is the opportunity you are trusting God for.
Why is the prophetic relevant for my breakthrough?
1 Corinthians 14:3 says: "On the other hand, the one who prophesies speaks to people for their upbuilding and encouragement and consolation."
We believe the prophetic is a gift given from God to speak what He sees into a situation or person. The prophetic is to build people up, encourage them and bring them consolation. When you feel hopeless, discouraged and without consolation - it is definitely time for a prophetic breakthrough!
Dr. Chuck Day came to South Africa in 1991 to work with the African church. Him and his wife Sanet started an African church in 1997 in Soshanguve and continued to minister there each Sunday. In 2007 he started working full-time at Lewende Woord Brummeria (Pretoria) and became a pastor there in 2010. He now pastors their English Congregation. He is one of the co-leaders of LW Brummeria's Prophetic School.
Danie's ministry started 19 years ago when the Lord Jesus Christ assigned him to a community Church as an associate Pastor while completing his Theological College Training. Danie then received a full time call to the SAPS as Area Chaplain which led him into a season, under His grace, as Senior Pastor of 5 Congregations (Church Plants). He now continues as a Travelling Prophetic Minister in RSA, USA and Zimbabwe.
Henk and his wife, Marise, are the founders of Aflame Ministries that is currently based in East London. Their focus is reaching the lost and planting churches in the Transkei. It is a privilege to see hearts turn to Jesus as they encounter His love through miracles, signs, wonders and the truth of the Gospel. They also travel extensively within South Africa and abroad sharing the love and power of Jesus.
To avoid all misunderstanding, we would like to clarify the following:
PARKING & REGISTRATION:
1. Registration opens at 08:00 everyday
2. If you are attending single sessions, please note that registration for each session opens half an hour before each session following the morning sessions
3. Parking will be available on lower parking levels, as we respect our neighbors
4. We will be handing out rubber wristbands for all-inclusive conference goers and it will be handed over with first registration
5. All conference goers only attending single sessions, will receive paper wristbands
FOOD & DRINK:
1. Coffee and some snacks will be available for purchase at all times during the conference
2. We have arranged with our neighboring restaurants (Blasters and Sir Loin) to have special meal prices for conference users - feel free to make use of their special prices
3. No food or drink will be allowed within the seating area (with the exception of water)
KIDS SERVICE (SATURDAY MORNING):
1. All kids' seats should be booked beforehand
2. Tickets for kids are free, but accompanying adults must pay for their ticket
NEED TO KNOW:
1. There will be NO babysitting facilities available during any session
2. There will be a nursery with TV and sound for moms with toddlers
3. ALL SEATS ARE ALLOCATED ACCORDING TO TICKET NUMBER, SO BOOKING EARLY IS ESSENTIAL!
FULL CONFERENCE PASS